Most of us come a stage in life where we find out that we have a problem regarding our body. For me, acne has been a major factor that not only effects myself, but the other people worldwide. Acne is an infection upon your skin which causes red bumps, sores, and inflammations. It’s caused by a number of factors including genetics, sanitation, hormones, stress, and diet.
Every since 7th grade, acne has started to appear on my face. As the days progressed, it had gotten worst over time because I didn’t treat it fast enough. Fortunately, most of it cleared up because of maintained a clean space for my face. Though I still have a few scars and markings I’m about 80% clear. I still use the methods I’ve been using to help clear up my acne and they have been working out a lot.
Here is the list of activities on how I managed to clear up my skin.
– Drink 7 – 8 glasses of water a day. If you’re peeing all the time it’s a good sign.
– Change your pillow case everyday and wash your blanket every week.
– Use ointments prescribed by your dermatologist.
– This is the most important part. Wash your face at least three times a day thoroughly. Don’t rub your face too hard.
– Use a separate towel for your face, hands, and body. Don’t rub your face when you dry it, just gently pat it.
– Apply aloe vera on your face every night for 15 – 20 minutes.
– Avoid touching, scratching, or picking at your acne and face. Never pop your pimples.
– Keep oily foods, sweet foods, and salty foods to a minimum.
– Wear sunscreen everyday.
– When you sleep, face your head and body up and try not to rub your face against the pillow.
– When showering, always wash your face last. Hot water on your face may irritate your skin and cause it to become dry which will secrete more oil. Use warm water.
– Exercise daily and make sure you sweat. Always shower and wash your face after you exercise.
Well, there you have it. Hopefully these methods work out and I wish you the best of luck!